Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Year What Do You Think Our Theme Should Be If We Stay In Div 3?

4 posters

Go down

Next Year What Do You Think Our Theme Should Be If We Stay In Div 3? Empty Next Year What Do You Think Our Theme Should Be If We Stay In Div 3?

Post by Bob Tue Apr 29 2008, 18:30

I Think We Should See What Films Come Out Or Stick To Something We All Know Like;

Theme Tunes ect.

Or Base The Show On Something Like Someone Lost ect.

Chat Back Smile
Bob
Bob
Precussion - Lead Bass

Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Student, Band, I Belive In The Paranormal.
Humor : Catherine Tate, Little Britain, Little Miss Jocelyn
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.sitoilet.bebo.com

Back to top Go down

Next Year What Do You Think Our Theme Should Be If We Stay In Div 3? Empty Re: Next Year What Do You Think Our Theme Should Be If We Stay In Div 3?

Post by Sam Tue Apr 29 2008, 18:46

Hmm!

Sam
Brass

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Next Year What Do You Think Our Theme Should Be If We Stay In Div 3? Empty Re: Next Year What Do You Think Our Theme Should Be If We Stay In Div 3?

Post by Bob Tue Apr 29 2008, 18:57

hmm indeed Smile
Bob
Bob
Precussion - Lead Bass

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmissjoyner Mon May 05 2008, 13:31

Du kno What, This Site is So Hard To Use And Follow lol, mite Just Be My Simple Mind Though Very Happy

Oh, And Can Someone PLEASE Put Me As Percussion Seen As I Am Rejoining the Band
lilmissjoyner
lilmissjoyner
Percussion

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Mon May 05 2008, 17:31

wrong topic again holly lol

asd when you rejoin i/sam will change you to percussion

and yes you are simple minded Smile

Last edited by Bob on Mon May 05 2008, 17:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spellin lmao)
Bob
Bob
Precussion - Lead Bass

Back to top Go down

Next Year What Do You Think Our Theme Should Be If We Stay In Div 3? Empty Next Years Music

Post by andy Tue May 06 2008, 10:20

If thats the case we will have to keep the music "Simple" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

andy
Corps Director

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Tue May 06 2008, 22:19

wayyy simpple
Bob
Bob
Precussion - Lead Bass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed May 07 2008, 03:07

andy wrote:If thats the case we will have to keep the music "Simple" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Oh great, you know what, just make the show us standing there drinking coffee! Maybe then they wouldn't be able to complain it wasn't simple enough!

Or you can always just keep the percussion stuff simple, and let us brass go ahead doing normal stuff (bar kevin Laughing ) Wink

Sam
Brass

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmissjoyner Wed May 07 2008, 18:48

oh my god andy, that was so uncalled for. just coz i'm cumin bck dnt mean you can bully me! i'm only little! *runs off crying* Smurfy Smurfy <----OMG THERES A SMURF EMOTION!
lilmissjoyner
lilmissjoyner
Percussion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed May 07 2008, 20:22

Dont start all that crap holly... and yeah, there is a smurf, i might add some more later! Laughing

Sam
Brass

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmissjoyner Sat May 10 2008, 04:46

Sam, wot du mean 'don't start all that agen'!

god, i swear you av sumfing against me coz apart from when we're in skool, u just seem to av a rite go at me

Have i done something wrong already?

god almighty lol
lilmissjoyner
lilmissjoyner
Percussion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Sat May 10 2008, 20:04

the best way to aviod sam is to lay low lol
Bob
Bob
Precussion - Lead Bass

Back to top Go down

Next Year What Do You Think Our Theme Should Be If We Stay In Div 3? Empty Avoiding People

Post by andy Sat May 10 2008, 21:38

The best way to avoid Kevin is to go to rehearsal. An orange man... An orange man... An orange man... An orange man...

andy
Corps Director

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat May 10 2008, 21:40

Laughing Laughing You need to avoid me right now! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil And yeah, like Andy says, if you ever want to keep away from Kevin, go to band! lol!

Bob, by lay low do you mean keep off the internet Very Happy

Bobtoria (Laughing with hayleys sunnies) : Yehh Sam Stay Away From Your Modem . . .

Last edited by Bob on Sun May 11 2008, 01:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better than writing a new message)

Sam
Brass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun May 11 2008, 02:31

Screw that bob! I'm on here 24/7, my router would go insane if i left it! Twisted Evil

Bobski (a polish bob) : Mines insane anyway Smile

Sam
Brass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down