Equinox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP IS IT JUST ME THAT IS BANNED FROM THE EQUINOX WEB SITE.

3 posters

Go down

HELP IS IT JUST ME THAT IS BANNED FROM THE EQUINOX WEB SITE. Empty HELP IS IT JUST ME THAT IS BANNED FROM THE EQUINOX WEB SITE.

Post by anne large Tue Apr 22 2008, 21:43

I have just left two messages on our orginal Equinox web site and it as not been posted. It was just to answer you again Bob lol! .
To remind people to bring uniform jacket's to band on wednesday.

anne large
Pit Donkey

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

HELP IS IT JUST ME THAT IS BANNED FROM THE EQUINOX WEB SITE. Empty Re: HELP IS IT JUST ME THAT IS BANNED FROM THE EQUINOX WEB SITE.

Post by anne large Tue Apr 22 2008, 22:57

It ok now, both messages are on the guest book now. Now all i have to do is wait for the other message to come on there. lol!

anne large
Pit Donkey

Back to top Go down

HELP IS IT JUST ME THAT IS BANNED FROM THE EQUINOX WEB SITE. Empty Re: HELP IS IT JUST ME THAT IS BANNED FROM THE EQUINOX WEB SITE.

Post by Sam Thu Apr 24 2008, 00:15

Its so annoying having to wait, sometimes no messages get accepted for days

Sam
Brass

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by anne large Thu Apr 24 2008, 12:47

Well let's hope who ever is doing it GET'S PRESS TO STOP. I don't know her but she is getting a bit of a pain NOW. Sad

anne large
Pit Donkey

Back to top Go down

Post by anne large Thu Apr 24 2008, 12:51

I have noticed that two of my message was taken off the guest book now. Sad

anne large
Pit Donkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Thu Apr 24 2008, 17:41

theres still one bout the uniform jackets there but i dont think people should go on the guest book i think all the messages should be deleted and we start again, and IP ban press and school so there is no way she can get on there

just a thought
Bob
Bob
Precussion - Lead Bass

Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Student, Band, I Belive In The Paranormal.
Humor : Catherine Tate, Little Britain, Little Miss Jocelyn
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.sitoilet.bebo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down